The NAESP Pre-K-3 Leadership Academy™ is a year-long program designed to promote and build the capacity of principals and program directors to lead Pre-K-3 communities. Through a series of highly engaging professional learning experiences, NAESP’s Pre-K-3 Leadership Academy™ provides a high-quality professional learning and resource program to meet the needs of elementary principals and Pre-K program directors serving children from age three to eight or Pre-K-Grade 3. Advisors provide guidance and support as participants explore student and adult learning aligned to the NAESP research and foundational competency publication, Leading Pre-K-3 Learning Communities: Competencies for Effective Principal Practice:
- Embrace the Pre-K-3 Early Learning Continuum
- Ensure Developmentally-Appropriate Teaching
- Provide Personalized, Blending Learning Environments
- Use Multiple Measures to Guide Growth in Student Learning
- Build Professional Capacity Across the Learning Community
- Make Your School a Hub of Pre-K-3 Learning for Families and Communities
For those currently serving as principal, director, or leader of a Pre-K-3 program, school or agency, and desire to further their skills as a Pre-K-3 leader.