Phase I: Content and Knowledge
Participants must attend one CTE Meeting, one CLAS activity, and the 2022 ACTA Spring Conference.
CTE Meeting Options (Attend One):
- Fall CTE Administrators Meeting (October 2021-Jefferson State Community College, Clanton)
- Winter CTE Administrators Meeting (January 2022-Jefferson State Community College, Clanton)
CLAS Options (Attend One):
- 2021 CLAS Summer Convention (June 2021)
- 2022 CLAS Law Conference or 2022 CLAS Law Webcast
- ACTA Spring Conference (April 2022- Orange Beach)
Phase II: Implementation (Required)
- Participants must invest a minimum of 25 hours, document on the CLAS Implementation Log and submit to Dr. Rhinnie Scott by email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2022.
(Note: Effective implementation should include activities that you have led/facilitated or activities where you met, discussed, or collaborated regarding the knowledge gained with colleagues and/or stakeholders as related to Standard VII: Management of the Learning Organization. Implementation must note evidence of your specific leadership in your organization.)
Phase III: Evaluation/Reflection (Required)
- Participate in the Evaluation/Reflection Session at the 2022 ACTA Spring Conference.